LFO Limited is established (in 2016) to provide various socio-economic services to the disadvantages groups of people and poor communities such as:
- vocation education to the youths and community in general
- access to clean and safe water to poor communities
- assistance to the orphans and disabled
- help communities to identify the economics resources which are key to poverty alleviation
- influence the policy, law reform and change in combating general poverty
- collaborate with partners such as governmental departments, and other stakeholders being local or international, individuals and corporations in the interest of furthering the welfare of the community in general, mobilize resources and establish programmes related to the above aims and objectives.
For more details in Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) document.
Please also visit our Mission and Vision page and download our brochure More about our mission and vision
- LFO (2016) Memorandum of Understanding
- Saarinen, R. (2015a) TAMAA Case study report, Wellbeing of African Villagers within their community empowered by sustainable new energy services. Espoo. The School of Electrical Engineering, Aalto University. Published online November 2015. eISBN 978-952-60-3714-1 (PDF). Available: http://urn.fi/URN:ISBN:978-952-60-3714-1